Please sign up to become a Closed Beta Tester!!!!!!!!!!

Marcinius Turelles

Closed Beta Sign Up

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Welcome to the Amitus Trading Center Closed Beta Sign Up.

Signing to become a beta tester will give you early access the new Amitus Trading Center. We are looking for you to find bugs and find ways to improve the site. As being part of the beta testing program, you agree to report all issues that you find and agree not to keep them to yourself either. If you want to become a beta tester, please place the following information below so we can get in touch when the time is right. A * denotes required to be considered as a valid applicant. 

• *Handle:
  • *Email:
  • *Why you would like to beta test:
  • Prior testing experience:

Once we have made our decision on the applicants we will reach out to you and let you know as well as give you access to the proper forum channels.

Keep in mind: Once the site goes to production, all testing data will be reset back to a fresh installation of the Amitus Software.

• Like 1

• *Handle: Virak Kira
  • *Email: virakkira@gmail.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: I need to sell this rudic
  • Thanks 2

• *Handle: Seldo Navista
  • *Email: monkeyfu96@yahoo.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: To see how it compares to the other trading networks.
  • Prior testing experience: I have tested some video games, in public betas and alphas, and if I found bugs reported them(games like World of Warcraft and Destiny). I have also tested a Final Fantasy 7 mod and a fan made Tabletop RPG system.
  • Thanks 2

Handle: Jic Uiji

Email: oswaldsudo@gmail.com

Why you would like to beta test: I enjoy finding vulnerabilities as it feeds my ever growing ego.

Prior testing experience: yeah, I have some

• Thanks 2

• Handle: Nat N`ightshade
  • *Email: natnightshadeswc@gmail.com 
  • *Why you would like to beta test: because I think cpm is dying on its ass and I'd like to see this rise from its ashes
  • Prior testing experience: I use to test my code when I was in uni but bar from that nothing if I'm honest
  • Thanks 2

Handle: Daehd Moroz

Email: daehdmoroz@mail.ru

Why you would like to beta test:  I enjoy finding vulnerabilities as it feeds my ever growing ego.(c) Jic Uiji

Prior testing experience: done a lot of testing before in RL, but not 100% professionally

• Thanks 1

• *Handle: Darius Fenn
  • *Email: falconswings "at" yahoo.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: It is fun testing stuff.  Also, it helps you create a great product for all SWC players.
  • Prior testing experience: Professionally worked in web design ( 10+ years ago) have also beta tested a couple MORPG's in the past.
  • Thanks 1

• *Handle: Shaynar Scarne
  • *Email: kr.yz.1337 @gmail.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: To help out Kellen. Plus I enjoy stuff like this.
  • Prior testing experience: I've tested a bunch of games, both big and small. I'm also studying CS, so I got experience there.
  • Thanks 1

• *Handle: Maligaant Menuk
  • *Email: MaligaantMenuk@outlook.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: To help Kellen build the best freaking site SWC has seen, of course!  But seriously to help Kellen out!
  • Prior testing experience: Zip. None! 
  • Thanks 1

• *Handle: Wes Calais
  • *Email: wes-calais@protonmail.com
  • *Why you would like to beta test: HerpDerpMeepSoPurr
  • Haha 1